And accurate representation of when my friends and I attempt to make plans together(via fitsofalmostsanity)
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Not quite my normal adventure posts, but yesterday I shot history-in-the-making as Mo’ne Davis became the first female pitcher to ever win a Little League Series game.
She pitched a two-hitter/no-run game.
It was incredible watching her perform. She had the skill and confidence of a world-class athlete. Can’t wait to see where this young lady goes.
Here’s Mo’ne on this week’s cover of Sports Illustrated:
And here’s my favorite quote from that article:
"I never thought at the age of 13 I’d be a role model… I always wanted to be a role model, but being a baseball role model is really cool."
MO’NE FOR FIRST FEMALE IN MLB! DEAR ATLANTA BRAVES, DRAFT HER SO I HAVE A REASON TO GO TO GAMES.